[nfbmi-talk] state board meeting announcement

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 23:59:01 UTC 2017

Hello to all NFB of Michigan officers, board of directors, members and
friends.

I am writing to announce that the spring state board meeting of the NFB of
Michigan will be held on Saturday, June 3, In East Lansing.  We will be
meeting at the Pizza House Restaurant4790 South Hagadorn, near the Michigan
State university campus.  The meeting will begin at 11:00 AM.  The
restaurant opens at 10:30 am.  The meeting will end promptly at 3:30 PM to
make room for another event in the room.

The restaurant will provide a lunch buffet that costs $14.99 per person.
Our affiliate will cover the difference if you pay $8. If you would like to
pay the whole amount yourself to help with expenses please feel free to do
so.

If you have any ideas for the agenda please send them to me.  It would also
be helpful if you would reply to this message to let us know you are coming.

As a friendly reminder our affiliate is still offering to provide financial
assistance to those planning to attend our national convention in Orlando
Florida July 10-15.  If you are seeking assistance I should have received or
should be receiving an email or a phone call from you so I can put you on
the list.  I would like to have all requests in by June 1, but I can allow
for a little flexibility.  If you have any questions feel free to call or
email me.  My contact information is at the end of this message.

Thanks to all of you for what you do and I hope to see you at the meeting.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com