[nfbmi-talk] Voting System Update

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri May 26 03:58:06 UTC 2017

It may have more legs if you  use or attempt to use the new machine in
the first election it is available and then if you are unable to
complete the voting independently, report back here as I think this is
something the affiliate may want to consider. Yes, it would be useful to
contact your county clerk now as well but it will likely take some
persistence.

Thanks for sharing Mark. You all can move to Kalamazoo to use the best
voting machines out there if you like. :) On a serious note, I will be
sure to send over a thank you to our clerk and others for making that
decision.