[nfbmi-talk] NFB Michiana: Time And Place Of Our November Chapter Meeting

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 17:52:36 UTC 2017

Hi to all members of and stakeholders in the National Federation of
the Blind of Michiana.

Our next chapter meeting is to be held back at our headquarters
location in Mishawaka, on this coming Saturday, November 11, 2017,
beginning at 10:00 AM.

The address is 113 Lincolnway West, in downtown Mishawaka--situated
between the Indiana Fencing Academy and Arkos Design, just down the
street from the Phoenix Bar & Grill.

We have been active as a chapter in recent weeks.  Most recently, we
demonstrated in real-life terms how important it is for the blind to
fight for equality, opportunity, and security, through a showing of
the full-length feature film "Do You Dream In Color?" on the campus of
Goshen College.  Lots more to come in 2018, so do come and give us
your ideas about what you wish to see  happen in the organized blind
movement locally as we move toward 2018.

Kind regards,

Kane Brolin, President
Michiana Chapter, National Federation of the Blind