[nfbmi-talk] FW: LARA - State Director of Services for the Blind Awarded Top Honors by the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 02:58:16 UTC 2017

There was a time when state entities used to pass information like this to
us as it is of interest to people who are blind regardless of differing
opinions on what being consumer driven is.   I thank Steve Handschu for
passing it on to me and Brunhilde Merk-adam for getting it to him.  I pass
it on with no comment and am glad we have alert consumers who know how to
keep watch.
Michael Powell
President
NFBM
    -----Original Messag
Honors by the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services
From: B Merk-Adam Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 6:15 PM
Subject: LARA - State Director of Services for the Blind Awarded Top Honors
by the Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-28313_46629-451026--,00.html