[nfbmi-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Michael Powell mpowell7583 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 18:15:28 UTC 2017

Greetings to all on this list.

Feel free to pass this on to others you may know.

I wish all of you a most happy and blessed Thanksgiving day.

I am thankful that we have each other and that together we keep our message
alive by giving our support to one another.  Relying on each other, in a
world where it is too easy to lose heart, we recalibrate ourselves regularly
so that we can be the best examples of what we stand for .  Let us continue
to reach out to those who need what we have come to know.

Michael Powell

President

(586)754-1325

Mpowell7583 at yahoo.com