[nfbmi-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Catastrophic Impact on Vocational Rehabilitation

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Wed Nov 29 15:06:37 UTC 2017

Done.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Powell via NFBMI-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 7:46 PM
To: 'NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List'
Cc: Michael Powell
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Catastrophic
Impact on Vocational Rehabilitation

Hello to all members and friends on this list.

As you will see from the information below action is required and I urge
everyone to read this thoroughly and give it your  best efforts to reach out
to our senators and congress people.  The message makes the point better
than anything I could say.  So if we are truly to protect what we have we
must believe in our ability to make a difference in matters effecting the
blind.

Thank you and as usual I appreciate your support and work on behalf of our
movement.

Read on and take action.

Michael Powell

President