[nfbmi-talk] Inaccessible MichiganWebsite

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:43:27 UTC 2017

Marcus,

Applying for jobs through the Michigan Department of Civil Service website is also difficult. The state of Michigan blames NEOGOV for inaccessibility while NEOGOV officials blames the State of Michigan. My experience applying for jobs with other government units using NEOGOV don’t have the same issues as the state website.

In general, the state government website has thousands of inaccessible documents. I personally have contacted individual department’s ADA Coordinators to try to resolve issues.

Mark