[nfbmi-talk] web site update just in time for convention week

Jordyn Castor jordyn2493 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 18:01:16 UTC 2017

Hi Taylor,

I just wanted to say I am very proud and excited to see you growing in leadership in the Michigan affiliate. Keep coding girl!! You rock!

I miss you all and hope you have a great convention. Thinking of you all as I drink my coffee out of my Michigan Braille mug.

All the best,
Jordyn

Jordyn Castor
(Sent from iPhone)