[nfbmi-talk] Website update

Linda Bloodsaw lindabloodsaw at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:17:09 UTC 2017

Thank you for helping with our website. It is sad I never went to the contact us section because all the contact info is already in the Board section. Would it be appropriate to rename it Contact the Board or Board/Contact Us? It just seems redundant to have a separate Contact Us section that has the same info.