[nfbmi-talk] doorprize letter for distribution

Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:58:12 UTC 2017

National Federation of the Blind of Michigan Doorprize announcement

Dear Friend of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan,

We appreciate your interest and support of our organization which is
dedicated to improving the lives of blind people and raising expectations
with the public as well as within ourselves. Your contribution will be used
to further our cause and make this year's state convention, November 3-5,
2017 at the, Four Points by Sheraton in KalamazooMichigan one of the best
ever. Consider this notice a record of your tax deductible donation to our
501-C3 organization. If you have any questions about your donation please
contact Donna Posont at 313-220-8140 or dposont at umich.edu
<mailto:dposont at umich.edu> . Thank you again for helping those who are blind
in Michigan to live the lives we want.

Appreciatively,