[nFBMI-Talk] Complaints for Voting Todays!

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:45:01 UTC 2018

Hello Mark,

Is there an email address as well or just a phone number? This is the most frustrating voting experience I have ever encountered! And email would probably work better for me as it would allow me to vent my frustrations before sending my message to someone. I feel like I already frustrated the poll workers with my frustrations. It is like they did not even consider how a blind person would cast an independent ballot when using this new voting machine despite the fact that I have been voting in person here for the past ten years now. I deserve to be able to cast a totally independent secret ballot when voting in elections.

Regards,
Elizabeth