[nFBMI-Talk] MABS Legislative And Advocacy Committee Meeting Tonight 7 PM

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:40:04 UTC 2018

Hello All,

Are you interested in attending Washington Seminar, but not quite sure what it is all about? Are you wondering how you can support the legislative and advocacy efforts of the National Federation of the Blind if you are not able to attend Washington Seminar? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, then please join us for the first committee meeting of the legislative And advocacy Committee for the Michigan Association of Blind Students.

This meeting will be taking place on Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 7:00 pm. Please use the following information to participate in this meeting: