[nFBMI-Talk] train from kalamazoo

Linda Bloodsaw lindabloodsaw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 22:32:05 UTC 2018

Not all board members get reimbursed. I have been paying my own way to attend board meetings.

On Jan 23, 2018, at 4:20 PM, Elizabeth Mohnke via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Mike,

I am curious, when did the state affiliate start paying for individual members to attend the state affiliate board meetings? It was my understanding that the state affiliate only paid for the board members to attend the state affiliate board meetings. However, if my understanding is incorrect,  how can individual members receive financial assistance to attend the state affiliate board meetings? Any information you could provide in regards to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

Sent from my iPhone