[nFBMI-Talk] Birding by Ear and Beyond on June 9

Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 02:13:18 UTC 2018

Nature of Nests

Birding by Ear and Beyond June 9, 2018

Nest knowledge will be the theme of this month's program of Birding by Ear
and Beyond. Join us at the University of Michigan Dearborn Environmental
Interpretive Center on June 9 from 10a m-3p m  Not only will we be involved
in the nesting habits of the returning bird migrants, but, we will also
spend time in the woods and planting in the Matt Clew Butterfly garden. We
will be providing more host and nector plants for local butterflies to carry
on their life cycle. In the midst of all of this lunch will be provided for
the human participants. Please let me know as soon as possible  if you are
attending and would like to be counted for lunch. Also, if you have
transportation needs we can pick you up if you let me know by Wednesday,
June 6, 2018. With any questions please call Donna Posont at 313-220-8140.