[nFBMI-Talk] Congrats To J.D. Humphrey!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:03:11 UTC 2018

hello there!

first of all congratulations to this awesome person who is a finalist
for the national scholarship program to be held this year in Orlando!
it's about time that mi got it's recognition in getting students to
win scholarships on a national level! it make me soo proud to hear of
this wonderful news! even though I don't know this person at all!
thanks for sharing and, good luck to him for winning his scholarship!

hugs,
amy sabo