[nFBMI-Talk] Update about Zambian scholarship

Osman Koroma osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 00:17:11 UTC 2018

“Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give,
not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all
times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.”
2 Corinthians 9:7-8  New International Version (NIV)

Greetings to all of you! First of all we would like to say thank you
for all that you have donate to this wonderful fund and for all your
support, prayers. We would like to give you all a quick up-date. Last
week we held a dinner fundraiser and a life auction in Traverse City.
Thanks to all of those who came. We fill our bellies with delicious
food from West Africa, our ears and hearts were fill with wonderful
jazz music and finally, we had wonderful fellowship. We praise the
Lord for what took place last weekend and for all ahead! With the
blessing from the Lord we raised $1,983!!!! That's enough to provide
half-ride scholarships for 103 students for a full year. Praise the
LORD!!! This brings our total raised so far this year $4,983.50- Over
HALFWAY to our goal of $8,400!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God and thank you so
much for being part of this!!!!!
In another news! We were going to hike the Kal-Haven trail at the
start of April however, we end up not hiking because of the weather
condition. Thanks to all of you who have already made your pledge.
Thanks to those who pledge are already on the way! With the Lord’s
blessing we will be completing the Kal-Haven trail on June 18-20. We
thank you ahead of time for praying for us. The Kal-Haven trail is 34
miles.
We are again asking you to partner with us and if you know anyone who
would be interested in partnering with us please pass alone our info.
 We're not asking you to hike the 34 miles, we simply want to invite
you to make a per-mile pledge. Your donations will go directly to
students in Zambia to help them cover the cost of school fees.
Here are the directions to make a pledge!
1. Email your per-mile pledge to Abby Tongue at
abbytongue17 at gmail.com
2. Multiply your per-mile pledge by 34 miles to get your donation total
3. Write a check out to Village Schools International with Abby Tongue
Zambian Scholarships in the memo
4. Send that check to Village Schools International, Box 1929,
Tomball, TX 77377
We thank you ahead of time for supporting us in prayers. Blessings on
your life and your family’s lives.
Sincerely,
Osman and Abby

School in St. Mary’s, Zambia.