[nFBMI-Talk] Website Important News Alert and Update

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 03:52:03 UTC 2018

hello all,

first of all Rachel thanks for posting this updated announcement with
the updated link for the website to the list. I have already checked
out this web site and, I know that it's a work in progress but, it
looks awesome so far! for those of you who are in the nfb of mi or
also on this list please check it out and, also give the web masters
your feedback both good and bad of this site. I use to live in mi but,
I also have mi in my blood since I was born and was raised in mi and,
was a member of this affiliate until 2003 when I moved to co. we too
have a web site for the nfb of co and, any of you want to check it out
and, also get ideas for ours for the nfb of mi's just go to
www.nfbcoorg

to check it out! thanks again and, keep up the great work!

hugs,
amy