[nFBMI-Talk] Two Unrelated Questions

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:50:56 UTC 2018

Hello All,

I have two unrelated questions that I want to ask everyone on the email list.

First, does anyone have any contact information for Karen Evans? I would like to ask her if she would like to be a part of a women's discussion panel I am putting together on campus. However, I do not have her phone number. So if anyone has her phone number, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you off list.

Second, does anyone know where the old mettle style Braille writers can be repaired? My college has two of these Braille writers, but neither one of them are in good working condition. So if anyone knows where these Braille writers can be repaired, I would also greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Elizabeth