[nFBMI-Talk] NFB W/SW Chapter Meeting - Saturday May 19th

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 09:58:24 UTC 2018

Good Morning -
Just a friendly reminder the West/Southwest NFB Chapter is meeting this Saturday May 19th.  - Members - if you are unable to come, please let us know - we have a reservation at Denny's.  We will start promptly at 3:30PM to respect everyone's time.
Cheers.

Martha Moore, MPA, DTM

Embrace Today and be a Change Agent