[nFBMI-Talk] Board Meeting Info Please RSVP

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri May 18 17:33:15 UTC 2018

Hello. Our mid-year board meeting is coming up soon. All are welcome to
attend.

When: Saturday, June 2 from 10:30 to 4

Where: Arnie's Restaurant
722 Leonard St NW
Grand Rapids, MI, 49504

The restaurant is close to downtown Grand Rapids and also right off a
bus line.

We are meeting in the back room on the main floor.

Lunch includes your choice of sandwich plus a pickle, chips, and a
delicious cupcake as well as pop, coffee, or water.

Please Email vp at nfbmi.org by Monday, May 28 if you plan on attending
along with your sandwich choice:

Bacon Turkey Panini
smoked turkey, bacon slices and cheddar cheese pressed on a hot grill
between slices of crusty ciabatta bread. served with lettuce. Tomato on
the side.

or

No Meat This Time
fresh baby spinach, covered with onions, green peppers, and provolone
cheese. topped with cucumbers, tomatoes and avocado.

If you have special dietary needs, let me know and we will find
something that works for you.

Lunch costs us roughly $12 per person. We ask that you pay at least $8.

Please reply or Email with any questions.

Hope to see you soon.