[nFBMI-Talk] MABS Constitution Amendment Proposal

Jeff C k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:49:02 UTC 2018

Hello,
This is what the constitution says about amendments.

ARTICLE XIII - AMENDMENTS
This constitution may be amended at any regular meeting of this organization by an affirmative vote of two-thirds of the active members present and voting, provided that the amendment is in compliance with the provisions of the charter of affiliation issued by the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan and the policies of the National Federation of the Blind. Amendments may also be acted upon at special meetings.
I would think the amendment would come in to effect at the close of the business meeting.

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students