[nFBMI-Talk] new addition to federation family

Martha Moore marthaamoore at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 09:57:06 UTC 2018

Congratulations to the Crouch family.

Martha Moore, MPA, DTM
Embrace Today and be a Change Agent
Like us on Facebook: NFB of Michigan Grand Rapids Chapter

    On Sunday, October 14, 2018, 6:26:15 PM EDT, Michael Powell via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Greetings all.

I was just informed by our board member Jeff Krouch that Saturday night, at
11:04 PM. he and Amanda became the proud and happy parents of Ivy Grace.
Ivy weighed in at 4 lbs 14 oz    and measured 18 and ¼  inches.

Mom, dad, and baby are doing fine.

So congratulations and best wishes to the new Krouch family and many
blessings as we welcome Ivy into the world.

Michael Powell

President NFBM