[nFBMI-Talk] Congratulations to our State Scholarship Winners

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Oct 17 20:58:28 UTC 2018

The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan would like to
congratulate this year's state scholarship winners, Taylor Arndt and
Robert Parsons. Both winners will receive an all expenses paid trip to
state convention in Southfield and a cash prize of either $500 or $1,000.

We look forward to both learning from our winners and sharing our
mentorship as they join us for convention and grow as leaders and
people. You will have a chance to hear from Robert and Taylor during the
convention. Please join us in congratulating our winners for a job well
done, and thanks to all who applied for a scholarship this year.

J.J. Meddaugh, NFB of Michigan Scholarship Committee Chair