[nFBMI-Talk] MABS registration form for State Convention 2018

Rachel Pavone rachelpavone at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 28 00:14:06 UTC 2018

Dear All Students,
Hope that you are having a great weekend. This email is to inform you about out upcoming State Convention that will be held in Southfield from November 2-4. It is approaching fast and the MABS Division would like to let you know that we are going to be doing a lot of fun activities on Friday and then will be holding our business meeting and elections during lunch on Saturday. To help us keep track of the people that are coming we would like you to fill out a MABS registration form.

The link for the registration form is

https://www.nfbmi.org/students/

Hope that you have a great week and will see you at convention next weekend.
As always go Live the Life you Want
Sincerely
Rachel Pavone
Webmaster for NFB of Michigan
Board Member for the Michigan Association of Blind Students