[nFBMI-Talk] Tuesday's General Election

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:51:40 UTC 2018

Tuesday is election day across Michigan. Several statewide and local elections are taking place. Go vote for U.S. Congress, Governor, State Legislative seats and maybe if you are lucky even your local dog catcher. While every election is important, this one is special. Tuesday is the first-time you might be using the new accessible voting equipment at your polling location. Make sure your polling location is ready. Please notify your County Clerk and Michigan's Bureau of Elections at 517-373-2540 or 800-292-5973. if you experience problems voting with the new equipment.
The Bureau of Elections Director notified me that they have not received any formal complaints regarding the new voting equipment during the August 2018 primary election. If you want file a complaint the email address is elections at michigan.gov
Those persons needing assistance filing a formal complaint, let me know.

Mark Eagle