[nFBMI-Talk] Lake Erie Hawk Fest

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 22:57:21 UTC 2018

The upcoming weekend of September 15 is the highly anticipated Lake Erie
Hawk Fest. There will be lots of activities enabling us to understand more
about the magnificent birds which are migrating south on the skyway highway
at the west end of Lake Erie in southeast Michigan. Live raptors as well as
bird banding demonstrations along with programs about the various species of
birds of pray will be going on all day at the Marshland Museum in the park.
If you wish to join organized transportation we will be leaving by van from
Dearborn at 8:30a m on Saturday, September 15, 2018. We will be returning to
the area around 5p m. For further information on specific schedule items or
directions you may check out Lake erie Metro Park on the internet. Please
contact me at donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com <mailto:donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>
with any questions or your desire to go with us by van.