[nFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Meeting 4.8.19

christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:49:50 UTC 2019

Hi Robert,

As a former member of the Kalamazoo chapter, I cannot help writing to tell
you how excited I am that you are revitalizing our once so outstanding
chapter. I know you guys are going to build the NFBMI Kalamazoo Chapter and
make it better and stronger than ever!

Best of luck and know that I shall be with you in spirit!

Christine