[nFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter Dog Daze Planning Meeting REscheduled 6.05.19

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Jun 1 22:37:09 UTC 2019

Good Evening Friends

As the Kalamazoo chapter prepares for our advocacy event, "Dog Daze of Summer," we are asking for all members, interested guests, and friends to support us in the planning process of this event. On Wednesday, May 5, 2019, the Kalamazoo chapter members will be meeting at the Fairmont Dog Park in order to assess the space, talk about the agenda for the event, and provide updates on the planning process. We look forward to receiving any feedback or suggestions that anyone may have on this sorely needed advocacy event. If you have any questions, please feel free to send an email or call the number within the signature. I am including the location of the park for your records below:

Fairmont Dog Park
1108 N. Prairie Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49006

Blessings
Robert E. Parsons Jr.
Master's Student, Rehabilitation Counseling and Teaching
Parliamentarian, Graduate Student Association
Professional Development Chair, Chi Sigma Iota (Mu Beta Chapter)
Graduate Assistant, Department of Blindness and Low Vision Studies
Western Michigan University '21
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Board Member, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas