[nFBMI-Talk] Michigan caucus at national convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 21:48:44 UTC 2019

hello mike,
thanks for posting this to the list. I too will be attending
convention in vegas as well too and, I will try to make the mi caucus
too! even though I have mi in 2003 mi is still a major part of my life
and, also dear to my heart since my dad's family still lives there.

also, thanks as well for also including your cell phone number so, I
can keep in touch with you at convention and, also afterwards too.
since I didn't have it before.

thanks again and, keep up the great work that you are doing as the
president for the nfb of Michigan!

hugs,
amy