[nFBMI-Talk] Postponed And Updated: NFB Of Michiana | Moving March Chapter Meeting To 03/16/2019

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:07:59 UTC 2019

We have decided to move our March, 2019 official meeting of the
National Federation of the Blind of Michiana to Saturday, March 16,
2019 beginning at 10:00 AM, Eastern Daylight Time.

This move is motivated by the opportunity of a few Michiana Chapter
members to attend the Winter Quarter Board of Directors Meeting of the
NFB's Michigan affiliate.  That Winter Quarter Board Meeting is being
held at the Kalamazoo Public Library on South Rose Street: much closer
to our own area than usually is the case.  Michigan Federationists
supported us mightily with their attendance at the 2018 BEET
Conference we organized and conducted in Goshen, Indiana, and our hope
is that Michiganians come and play an even more active role in this
year's expanded BEET Conference, which is set for Friday and Saturday,
May 10-11.  We look forward to the consistent growth of a strong
partnership between NFB-related orgs and enterprises of Northern
Indiana with those of Michigan.

We apologize for any inconvenience this change of our timetable causes
a would-be participant.  For further questions about the Michiana
Chapter, our relationship to our parent organization, or our mission,
please do not hesitate to e-mail nfbofmichiana at gmail.com or to phone
our Google Voice number (574)383-9584.

Cordially,

Kane Brolin
President, Michiana Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Indiana
(574)386-8868 (mobile)