[nFBMI-Talk] FW: Birding by Ear and Beyond

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:35:26 UTC 2019

From: Posont, Donna <donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 10:32 AM
To: nfbmi.talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: 'Posont, Donna' <donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com>; naturegirljudy84 at gmail.com
Subject: Birding by Ear and Beyond

Please let me know if you plan to join us on Saturday because I will be
ordering lunch soon. You are still welcome to come at the last moment, but,
information helps in planning If you have any questions please contact;

Donna Posont at 313-220-8140

Making Maple Magic while Searching for Signs of Spring

March 16, 2019

Environmental Interpretive Center, University of Michigan-Dearborn

4901 Evergreen Rd Dearborn, MI 48128

10a m Magnificent Maples-Buds, Bark, and Branches

11a m Walking in the Woods, Tapping the Trees

Noon Sounds and Smells of Sap to Syrup-Tasty Treat

12:30 Lunch

1p m Basic Bird Beak Behavior; Eating Like a Bird

2p m Birdbrain Jeopardy