[nFBMI-Talk] FW: EMU Theatre: "Much Ado About Nothing"

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 19:28:42 UTC 2019

That sounds awesome Donna. Makes me miss Michigan all the more.

Christine Boone  Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 26, 2019, at 1:58 PM, Posont, Donna via NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello,
I went to the show in December, James and the Giant Peach. They let us see the set before and I even climbed to the upper stage. We also checked out their costumes and it really added meaning when those characters entered the story as described through headphones. This time I cannot go to the tactile show, but, I am going to the Sensory show on April 14 and I urge others to attend. They have really put a lot of time and thought into making it accessible and they sought input before and after the show.
Donna Posont