[nFBMI-Talk] ot/email of store receipts

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:45:55 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I thought this might be of some importance to us as blind people
who do shop at brick and mortal stores. for many times we get receipts
from stores and, of course we can't read them at all and, we normally
don't have a sighted person there to see if we have forgotten
something or if we are charged for something we didn't purchased or
screwed because of it! and, the only we can read the receipts is by a
sighted person.

well, for many times I never did this I just refused and, just got the
printed copy. well, I realized this when I was in Michigan visiting
with my friends this past week. they will now in stores ask if you
want a printed receipt or a email one! I usually just used the printed
one well, there's a light for all of us! ask for a email of it! the
stores should have your email address on file if you are a frequent
shopper for them or you are on their mailing list. it's just sent as a
attachment which can viewed in a pdf format or if jfw won't read it
then read it in a html format. and, if you wish to or not then it's up
to if you want to keep it or not!  I just thought this was just some
food for thought for you all!

hugs,
amy