[nFBMI-Talk] roommate for national convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Fri May 10 18:53:51 UTC 2019

hello all,
some of you might have known but, I have been a member of the nfb
since 1995. but, I left the nfb of Michigan when Imoved to Colorado in
2003 when I joined the nfb of Colorado. but, i'am going to attend the
national convention vegas and, I normally have roomed with my sister
Rebecca who is also a member of the nfb too. unfortunately, she cannot
attend due to her work schedule and, to cut down on the costs of the
room i'am in need of a roommate for national convention.

I plan to be there from the 5-13 of july. if anyone is interested in
rooming with me please email me off the list at amieelsabo at gmail.com
or call me at 303-588-7725. please do this asap! I am now as a fact am
in Michigan visiting with friends and family and as from tomorrow I
will be back in Colorado. so, anytime after the may 11th which be this
coming week please contact me.

I still have a part of me with the nfb of Michigan and, my dad's
family still lives there. I would love to room with someone from my
home state. thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy sabo