[nFBMI-Talk] June 1st summer board meeting announcement

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Wed May 22 12:30:21 UTC 2019

How do we order lunch?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Crouch via NFBMI-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 6:31 PM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List
Cc: Jeff Crouch
Subject: [nFBMI-Talk] June 1st summer board meeting announcement

Greetings fellow Federationits.
Join the Genesee county chapter in Flint Michigan for the summer board
meeting. It will be held June 1st from 11 a.m. till 3 p.m. at the
Resurrection Church. The address is G5156 Detroit Street Flint Michigan
48505.
Lunch will be hot dogs, hamburgers, varieties of chips, potato salad,
macaroni salad, cookies, water, and soda. Lunch is only $8.
Also join the Genesee county chapter after the board meeting for a
fundraiser at Iceland arena from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. . Iceland arena is
located at 1160 elms road Flint Michigan 48532. The Genesee county chapter
has partnered with pure pro wrestling to do a wrestling event. Part of the
ticket sales will go back to the Genesee county chapter. General admission
tickets are $6, VIP third row are $15, VIP second row are $20, and VIP
first row are $25. The VIP Rose include being let into the venue an hour
before general admission getting to meet the wrestlers getting a signed
poster from the wrestlers getting your picture taken by the wrestlers and
getting to meet the wrestlers inside the ring. Steven Crouch one of our own
Federationists will be wrestling in a match. there will be audio
description of all the matches.
I can't wait to see you all in two weeks.

blindness is not what holds you back.

Thanks and warmest regards.

Jeff Crouch

Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
President: Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind of
Michigan