[nFBMI-Talk] correction for june first board meeting

Jeff C k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 15:52:52 UTC 2019

Hello fokes.
I made an error on the address for the board meeting. It's g5165 Detroit st, Flint Mi:, :::::

Thanks and warmest regards.
Jeff Crouch
Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Vice President: Michigan Association of Blind Students
Vice President: Michigan Association of Guide Dog Users