[NFBMI-Talk] Prep Pep Rally with agenda Elaina.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Nov 5 01:13:16 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone

Here is a second announcement of our College Prep Pep Rally.  This now
includes the agenda for the event.  Please encourage any and all middle,
high school, parents and college students to attend.  We have an awesome
list of presenters.  It will be lively and things will be interesting and,
most important, be valuable to anyone planning to go to college, graduate
school or find a career path. The cost is free and the information
invaluable.

Warmest Regards,

Fred