[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: Canute braille book readers available

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 20:58:41 UTC 2019

Just an advisory going to different lists in Indiana and Michigan
where folks might have an interest in new Braille technology:

>From what I can tell, the Canute is pretty revolutionary: a multi-line
Braille display selling for less money than what a one-line display
used to sell for.  The Canute was developed in the UK, as I understand
it.  I first heard of it from a blind friend who works at a university
in Palestine.  I don't think it has caught on widely here in North
America.

This message first appeared on the BlindKid Mailing List, which
appeals to the parents of blind children, as in NOPBC.  Enjoy.