[NFBMI-Talk] Last Call for Hotel Reservations at the Group Rate

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Tue Oct 22 21:17:57 UTC 2019

Hello. I can't wait to meet many of you in Grand Rapids for our state
convention. We're finalizing the agenda now and should have it posted
later this week.

Our wonderful group rates at the Crowne Plaza Grand Rapids expire on
October 25. Standard king/two double bed rooms are $99, and executive
rooms with free breakfast buffet for two are $110. If you are thinking
of going to convention, please reserve a room. You are able to cancel up
to a few days before convention if plans don't work out.

To reserve your room, go to www.nfbmi.org/convention

You can still register for convention on this page as well. The
preregistration rates will go up after this weekend.

If you are told that your desired room is not available, please Email
convention at nfbmi.org and we will help you work everything out.

Thanks.