[NFBMI-Talk] Agenda for 2019 state convention

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sat Oct 26 19:17:53 UTC 2019

Maybe I can help with this issue. :)

Denise, if you are coming up with an excess of numbers and letters, it may be because you are viewing from an iPhone. The photos in the first pages where the sponsors are listed are not tagged, so that is why it reads that way. A 3-finger swipe up on the phone will move the agenda to the next page where the text of the whole agenda is readable.

Hope this helps. :)

Robert Parsons Jr.