[NFBMI-Talk] Kalamazoo Chapter November Potluck

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Wed Oct 30 14:05:07 UTC 2019

Hey Hey Hey Family

November is a few days away and you all know what that means! Yes, convention is upon us, but also the best holiday ever, Thanksgiving, is right after. Why not enjoy the upcoming holiday by getting to know the young, reformed Kalamazoo chapter and its members? The first annual Kalamazoo chapter November potluck will take place on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 at 7pm. Join our members for our meeting, elections of officers for the new year, and fellowship while enjoying dishes that make us all smile. If you are interested, contact Robert Parsons, President, at 804.801.7674.

Would you like to donate to the potluck? The Kalamazoo chapter appreciates and accepts these! Simply contact the chapter by responding to this email with a name, contact number, or email address and we will discuss the details :) We look forward to working and connecting with you all soon.

Best Regards

Robert Parsons Jr.
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students

804.801.7674