[NFBMI-Talk] You Are Invited: Michigan's Got Talent Competition

Robert Earl Parsons robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu
Sun Sep 22 18:21:47 UTC 2019

Greetings Fellow Federationist

It's that time ! The countdown to when we all gather in Grand Rapids for an exciting weekend of learning, advocacy and fellowship. The 2019 NFB of Michigan State Convention is promising to be filled with love, hope and determination. What's more exciting, however, is the treat that the Michigan Association of Blind Students has in store for all of you. Our inaugural talent competition, Michigan's Got Talent, will showcase the affiliate's best performances in the Crowne Plaza, along with a cash bar and appetizers. Join the student division in this exciting event on Friday, November 8, 2019 at 9pm for all the fun.

Attached is the official flyer for the event. Please feel free to share this flyer with friends, family, and other affiliate members to encourage them to come. Preregister for this event at our discounted price of $5 by visiting the registration page at www.nfbmi.org/convention<http://www.nfbmi.org/convention>. Tickets are $7 at the door, so please take advantage of the savings.

Interested in competing in the competition? Competitors are required to register for the event and then sign up for the competition by clicking the link located in the attached flyer. If you have any questions, feel free to call Robert Parsons, Vice President, at 804.801.7674. We look forward to connecting with you and hope that you enjoy the show.

Blessings

Robert E. Parsons Jr.
President, Kalamazoo Chapter
Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students
Phone: 804 801 7674
"Without struggle, there is no progress." -Frederick Douglas