[NFBMI-Talk] Groceries

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Mon Apr 6 06:40:19 UTC 2020

Hello,

There is a lot of conversation about grocery shopping.  It is very difficult
to get delivery from Shipt and Instant cart.  The Meijer.com website seems
difficult with screen readers.

One very reliable, in my experience, is Schwan's Frozen Food.  They visit
your home and deliver the food in real time.  The only restriction, due to
the virus, is that the driver is not allowed to come inside the home, which
is a pretty minor issue.

Mary and I have used this service for many years.  The items include frozen
fruits, vegetables, entrees, appetizers, desserts, including pies, and their
famous ice cream, either in cartons, pints or novelties.  Once you try a
Gold Nugget Bar, you will be hooked.

To sign up for service, call toll free 1-888724-9267.  They deliver every 2
weeks.  You can order by phone or internet in advance or when the driver
stops on the bi-weekly schedule.

I hope this helps.

Warmest Regards,

Fred