[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: National Federation of the Blind 2020 Convention Goes Virtual

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 20:15:40 UTC 2020

Happy Easter to all those who are observant of this.

A lot is going on now, seemingly none of it very normal for us here in
the United States.  So in case someone on this list has not heard:
Here is the latest officially from the Federation's Home Office in
Baltimore re the standing of our 2020 National Convention.  In yet
another historic departure from the norm, things will be done quite
differently this summer.  But it does open up a number of unique
opportunities for us to share the scope and  magnitude of our
organization with those in our communities who normally would not
travel to a single place such as Houston to participate in National
Convention.