[NFBMI-Talk] Fw: [NJTechDiv] Fw: [iDevices] Possible interest in free courses to help current users or potential users of the Mac and iDevices, from Mac for the Blind

Georgia Kitchen gkitchen at sero.email
Wed Apr 22 20:20:43 UTC 2020

Forwarded message:

From: Jane Degenshein via NJTechDiv <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org>
to: "new jerseytechdiv" <njtechdiv at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jane Degenshein <jdegen16 at comcast.net>
Subject: [NJTechDiv] Fw: [iDevices] Possible interest in free courses to
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 11:31:35 -0400

Hello All
Got this and wanted to share with you all:

Headliners DB98733

Parker, Lucy, (Novelist). Reading time: 10 hours, 23 minutes.
Read by Billie Fulford-Brown.

Romance

For years, rival London TV presenters Sabrina Carlton and Nick
Davenport have traded barbs on their respective shows, but after Nick
airs Sabrina's family scandals to all of Britain, the gloves are off.
Sparks fly when they have to co-host a morning show together. Unrated.
Commercial audiobook. 2020.