[NFBMI-Talk] MORE sad news from New Wayne County

Posont, Donna donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:59:52 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family,

One of our members, Jahnesha Mouzon, lost her grandmother to Corona last
week. This is particularly sad for Jahnesha because Grandma Brenda had
raised her and she was living with her while attending Henry Ford College.
Some of you may remember Jahnesha from Camp Tuhsmeheta and more recently she
traveled with us to Sleeping Bear Dunes for our snow-shoeing adventure.
Please keep Jahnesha and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Blessings and stay safe and well,

Donna Posont