[NFBMI-Talk] Accommodations for Jury Duty

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:27:35 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Thank you for all the responses I received regarding accommodations to complete a jury duty questionnaire. I have been in contact with my county clerk who sent out the questionnaire. The communication is a bit slow, but I received an email today stating they are working on a PDF version of the form to put on their website. However, if anyone else knows of an accessible questionnaire form that is used by another county, I would greatly appreciate receiving this information to help expedite this process.

Thanks,
Elizabeth