[NFBMI-Talk] ttj tech

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 20:15:29 UTC 2020

Hi Georgia, thank you for this prompt response. I’m glad to know that you will keep us in the loop when registration starts. I’m still going to visit the website now though just to check out what Matt and his colleagues are up to. Thanks again and happy August 1!

Christine Boone  Sent from my iPhone