[NFBMI-Talk] Fwd: [Perform-Talk] Meet the Board and Share Your Ideas, August 25!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 05:10:51 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katelyn MacIntyre via Perform-Talk <perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 12:42:29 -0700
Subject: [Perform-Talk] Meet the Board and Share Your Ideas, August 25!
To: perform-talk at nfbnet.org, musictlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Katelyn MacIntyre <katelynmacmusic at gmail.com>

Hello fellow performing artists!
The board of the National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts
Division is very excited to announce our first membership call of the
new year! This will be a time to meet our new board, hear who we are,
ask us questions, and also share your ideas for our division’s future.
All are welcome, whether or not you are a member of the division yet.
Tuesday, August 25, 8 PM Eastern, 5 PM Pacific
Zoom information:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/95064703788

Meeting ID: 950 6470 3788
One tap mobile
+14086380968,,95064703788# US (San Jose)
+16699006833,,95064703788# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 950 6470 3788

Please let us know if you have any questions! You can always reach our
board at nfbpad at gmail.com .

Warmest regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division