[NFBMI-Talk] i phone questions

ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Thu Jan 2 18:00:03 UTC 2020

Call me at 248 595 9134

Marcus

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMI-Talk <nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Amy Sabo via
NFBMI-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2020 6:39 PM
To: NFB of Michigan Internet Mailing List <nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org>; NFB of
Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org>; perform-talk
<perform-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Amy Sabo <amieelsabo at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMI-Talk] i phone questions

hello all,
well, this is the first note from these lists for 2020 and, i want to wish
you all a happy new year! well, i got a new cell phone for Christmas for the
one which i already have but, it was a upgrade.
well, it was a nonlegit company on the web. but, that's a another story.. i
want to purchase and, i know that there is seriey on it because if i do get
this cell phone for my needs. so, here is my question for you all. can you
do everything for the i phone through sery instead of not using the iPhone
with your fingers at all? i don't have coordination in my fingers so,
basically using sery would be the only way for me to use this phone. i would
use it for doing all major things on the phone and, also listen to music on
it, text, use aps like facebook and, soo much more! so, any help on this
topic would be greatly appreciated asap!

thanks,
amy sabo